Greater Accra Region
Hubtel is an E-Commerce partner that deals in any kind of product you can think of buying or selling in a more convenient and secured way without finding any challenges.
What does Hubtel do?
Payment, Fees, and Settlement: Hubtel is a payment facilitator that allows you to accept payments (Cards and Mobile Money) from customers for the payment for goods and services.
Hubtel is not a bank and does not offer banking services.
Hubtel wants to be Africa’s most-loved shopitality platform. Helping retailers sell & deliver to nearby communities, whiles blurring the lines between in-store & online shopping for consumers.
HOW TO SEND SMS ON HUBTEL?
To discover this great experience, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login to Hubtel and Click Top Up from your dashboard.
- Choose a payment option that is most favourable: mobile money, card, or bank deposit.
- Choose your preferred messaging credit.
- Make payment and start sending live messages.
HOW DO I CONTACT HUBTEL?
- Ghana › 63 Hotel Road, Accra – Ghana. Postal Code: GA098. Digital Address: GA-098-9573.
- Help Center › Get all the help you need on our help center help.hubtel.com.
- Want to talk to us? › Email us at [email protected]
WHAT IS THE CODE FOR HUBTEL?
Eg *713*20*xxx#. You can search and buy a shared USSD service code from your Hubtel account. You can request a shared code directly from your Hubtel Unity account.
63 Hotel Road, Accra – Ghana
Email us at [email protected]
Postal Code: GA098
Digital Address: GA-098-9573
P.O. Box CT 2156 Cantonments Accra, Ghana.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.