A Scholarship is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. Scholarships in Ghana are awarded throughout the year to support students for the next academic year.
Beneficiaries of Scholarships in Ghana especially Tertiary students mostly enjoy from the Scholarship free tuition, accommodation, and allowances.
There are a number of available Scholarships for Ghanaian Students in Ghana. These scholarships are provided by organizations, institutions, governments, and NGOs for Ghanaian students.
Looking for scholarships to finance your study in Ghana? What scholarships are available? How to apply for the scholarships? You are covered.
Ghanani has compiled a list of scholarships in Ghana for Tertiary Students in Ghana.
List of Scholarships in Ghana for Tertiary Students 2022
Beneath is the list of Scholarships in Ghana for Tertiary students.
- MTN Scholarship Program for Young Africans
- Phasses Beauty Institute Scholarships
- FC Beauty College Scholarships
- Phersond Health College Scholarships
- Riohs Originate Fashion School Scholarships
- University college Of Management studies Scholarships
- West End University College Scholarships
- Spiritan University College Scholarships
- Radford University College Scholarships
- Jayee University College Scholarships
- Marshalls University College Scholarships
- Dominion University College Scholarships
- Mountcrest University College Scholarships
- Regional Maritime University Scholarships
- KNUST Call for Applications for Scholarship Academic Year
- KNUST/MasterCard Undergraduate Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Ashesi University.
- University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships
- Canadian Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- OFID Masters Scholarships
- Fulbright Foreign Students Program
- Czech Government Scholarships
- Scholarships Secretariat Ghana
- Timeline Trust Scholarships
- Vodafone Ghana Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- Chevening in Ghana Scholarships
- The Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship
- Educational Pathways International – Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarship
- Ghana Education Trust Fund
- Commonwealth Scholarships And Fellowships
- Camfed Ghana Scholarships
- DAAD IC Accra Scholarships
- UKEAS Ghana Scholarships
- Webster University Ghana Scholarships
- UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates
- The Norwegian government scholarships
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
- Czech governmental scholarships for Ghanaian
- University Of Lincoln Masters Scholarships For Ghanaian Students
- AIG Masters Scholarships at University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge Scholarships
- Yale Young African Scholars Scholarships
- Australia Government Scholarships
- International Scholarship opportunity for non-canadians
- WACCI | Grants
How to apply for scholarship in Ghana
- Open the web address www.scholarshipgh.com.
- Create an account to register.
- Complete the application form and upload academic transcripts, admission letters and academic certificate.
- Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your selected disctrict.
How to get a 100% scholarship?
- Know where to look. First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships?
- Prepare in advance.
- Work hard and keep motivated.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants
- Read the application instructions carefully
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be realistic.